cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reverse Mov. Type 261 with WM-PP interface?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!

My customer has the following issue: He has WM-PP activated. So, when he performs the material staging for a PP Order within his Warehouse, first he generates a TR in LP10 and this TR turns  into a TO with movement type 319 which destination storage bin is the intermidiate storage type 100. Then he performs movement type 261 as Goods Issue with reference to the PP order. This material document does not generate a TR, which I think is the standard process because this allows to compensate the sotcks in MM and this is the end of the process.

The problem is when for any reason he wants to reverse the process, this is done by doing a movement type 262 through MIGO with reference to the material document (mov. 261), but this material document does NOT generate a TR in the WM tab. So it is no possible to move the quants from intermediate storage type 100 to its storage bin. Is this a correct process or wht do you think? Any alternatives?

PLEASE ADVICE

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you will do the reversal against the production order then system will reverse the quantity in the same bin.

In standard SAP at the time of GI (261) system check the reservation table (RESB) for the production order number if the reservation exist then it checks the storage type / storage bin mentioned against the line item for which you are doing the GI and consume the stock from that Bin.

If you will perform the reversal using 262 system does the same checking and reverse the stock in the same bin

Reversal (T-Code MB1A)

Let me know if you have any further query

former_member186386
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sel B,

First of all cancel production order by CO13 when production order will cancel, material has been reversed in dynamic bin of production supply area. If you want to transfer material from production supply area to main storage bin then use LT01 with 999 movement type.

Thanks,

Santosh Sharma