cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Objects created in Enterprise Services Builder not appearing in Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am fairly new to PI, so hoping someone can help.  I have created a number of design objects (DataType, MessageType, ServiceInterface, MessageMapping, OperationMapping).  I had also imported an RFC object successfully as well that is used in the creation of the design objects.  All have been saved and activated, and there are no apparent errors listed. 

After saving and activating the objects, I went into Integration Builder, and created a new Configuration Scenario.  However, when trying to add in the Interface Determination, Receiver Determination, Sender Agreement, and Receiver Agreement, I do not see the the RFC object or design objects that were created in the Enterprise Services Builder.

Can someone advise as to whether or not I have missed a step somewhere?  Or perhaps there is something else that I need to do before I can get the design objects and imported RFC object to appear in the Integration Builder?.

Thanks in advance.

Tuan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you assigned business system in integration directory.

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

try to search your interfaces with keeping "any"  in business system and category as below screen while creating sender agreement

Let us know are you able see any objects or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again, I might be incorrect, but as I have already created the Communication Channels (for sender and receiver), the business systems are automatically created and listed in the Configuration Scenario.

Or do I have to manually assign the business system separately before creating the other objects?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure how I would get to this search window.  Can you advise?

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

right click on sender agreement create new then povide sender details

communication component --> provide your sender business system

Interface --> try to search with any

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuan

Only your objects are not visible in ID or none of the objects are visible.

Regards

Osman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only my objects are not appearing.  Other objects previously created by others are listed. 

claudia_liszy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tuan,

are there any errors in cache overview in Enterprise Service Builder?

Best regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this blog.

Regards

Osman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuan,

Are you using Business System or Business Component.  If your using Business System you need to assign Software Component Version to Business System in SLD.  If your using Business Component you have to add the Interface Name Manually to the Business Component.  Please see the Below screen shot, you have to add Sender or Receiver Interface manually to proceed further step.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No errors that I can see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even after following the steps mentioned / blog, you are not able to see your objects?

Former Member
0 Kudos

currently trying out all of the suggestions that people have written so far.  will let you all know if i manage to get the issue resolved.

Thank you everyone for all your help so far.