cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect material availability date determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends ,

We have one issue with Material availability date . In our system, R/3 fetches the material availability data from APO. We have two materials A & B and for them have enough stock in the plant. We have one FM which determines the material availability date by fetching data from APO . This FM is similar to sales order simulation in VA01 .There are two scenarios here as mentioned below :

1) When i run the FM in the morning to check the material availability date for these two materials then it shows today's date for both the materials.

In Debug mode, committed quantity for both materials is greater than zero .

2) When i run the FM in the evening , output shows today's date as material availability date for material-A while it shows tomorrow's date for material-B.

In Debug mode, committed quantity for material A for today is greater than zero while for B, its equal to zero . Hence FM selects next date as material availability date for B . 

There is something related to item level as i have run the FM for both the materials with same customer and plant . In R/3 material master data (MM03) is same for both the materials. Please help me to find out why FM is behaving differently in the evening for the material B.

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Are these materials both in the same plant, same shipping point, same route?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any hints on this ?

Sandeep