cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set request type in Simplified access request?

miha_tesar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Does anyone know where can I set request type for Simplified access request?

Thanks and Regards,

Miha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miha,

You can refer to: section-6, on simplified access request.

Let us know if you need any more details.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

and make sure to activate following BC-sets:

Ameet

miha_tesar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ameet,

I read the blog about AC 10.1 Enhancements before I posted this question. And yes, all BC sets you mentioned are activated. The problem is when I submit request somehow request type with ID 02 is selected. What is more request type 02 is not active in our system. Can you explain how request type is selected when using Simplified Access Request?

Regards,
Miha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miha,

can you please share the screen shots  for Maintain request  reasons under Simplified access request.

Usually, you can maintain multiple request reasons depending on your requirements to simply the access request forms.

To deactivate the default request reason with any ID (02 in your case), you need to go to-

Maintain reqquest page and remove the default value for request reason in request information section.

Regards,

Ameet

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Miha,

you can run simulation from BRF +. then respective FUNCTION and simulation tab. after pressing Simulation button you will find req type option in upper part.

Regards,

Arif

miha_tesar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Can you please explain what request reason has to do with request type? I believe there is no connection between those two parameters. Anyway there are no entries under Maintain Request Reasons in our system.

Regards,

Miha

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Miha,

Actually, there is no field for Request Type in Simplified access request as it provide functionality to add/ remove role for a user, that is Change Request Type.

If you want to add system or any FFID then you can use its advance mode.

Regards,

Neeraj

miha_tesar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I got the same reply from SAP support. By default Simplified Access Request is using request type 02 only. Meaning, if you are already using request type 02 for other functionalities, then you will have to change it in order to user Simplified Access Request functionality.

Regards, Miha

0 Kudos

Miha,

You have to ask a UI5 developper to copy and alter. It is not hard to do it. I had build one, who accept any kind of request type...

abhi_123sap1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Leandro,

We tried to do the same thing but it seems that the BSP page GRAC_AR is missing component.js and manifest.js. And also SAP told simplified Access request is a standalone application and both UI and backend reside in the same stack. So could you you please assist me on this.

Thanks & Regards

ABhijit

Answers (0)