Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export license not determined

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Here is the log for a sales order. It says "Could not find any import/export licenses" but I do have a license.

The following license does exist with the said combination:

Can you please let me know what I'm overlooking?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

For the licence type NLR no licence is required. May I get clarity on it.

Do you want to assign any dummy license?

For time being in product master - legal control tab can you "uncheck" no control field.

please let me know the solution finally you got

with thanks

priya

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Anything shipping to the countries in country group A & B with control class EAR99 do not need a license. To record the "no need", we're assigning NLR (No License Required) license type.

Could you explain in detail what the flag "no control" drives?

Thanks,
Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

In legal control tab right side dialogue box select the legal regulation and check no control field and press enter. then it will turn green colour. means it won't ask license.

For that product no license is required. you need not to assign any license.

With Thanks ,

priya

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

Nice proposition.

For auditing purpose, we need NLR assigned because how else can we see later that it did not require a license. Additionally, when a NLR license is used, released documents are captured in "assigned documents" so there is  a clear trail.

Thanks,
Satish

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the test system, I created an NLR license with country groups A & B ONLY. The license was successfully determined.

Thanks,
Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

From the information you've already provided, there are not many possibilities left.  The most obvious is that the Product is not classified with 'EAR99'.  Maybe you could check that?

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the prompt response. The product has classification EAR99. Otherwise, it wouldn't know to look at license determination with control class EAR99, right?

Thanks,

Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh yes, obviously!   Sorry about that mistake .

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

No problem

Any other ideas? Is it possible that it wants a license that has only country groups A & B. (The license has A, B & D).

Thanks,
Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Satish,

Can you check if there are any enhancements in your system for license determination? If not, I would request you to debug and check. We are really interested to know the rootcause of the issue

And just give a try by removing country Group D from License. I don't think that will be a problem, but just try once.

Thanks

Dhilipan

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Please check as well that country code CA is maintained in one of the 2 country groups A or B.

Bear in mind that country assignment to country groups is time dependant.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

Message was edited by: Mouaz BEN REDJEB

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

No, we don't have any enhancements for license determination.

Once a country group is added in the license, it can't be undone (I don't see an option). I agree this might not make a difference. I'll try in test system.

Thanks,
Satish

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moauz,

CA is assigned to both groups A & B. That is why it shows both groups are shown in the license determination log.

So far, it looks like a bug in standard SAP but this version no longer gets SAP support (via OSS).

Thanks,

Satish