cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Drive connection error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to connect Netweaver 7.4 portal via Portal Drive but it is asking me username and password. I have implemented SPNego few days ago and after that users reported that they cannot connect to KM via Portal Drive.

I can access to KM content via internet browser without any problems. I also activated WebDAV service.

You can find errors in the attached files.

I also checked firewall and network configurations but there are no deny rules between SAP servers and end users.

Summary of my errors are like below.

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

server: SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.41 / AS Java 7.40

content-type: text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1

www-authenticate: Basic Realm=Authentication

pragma: no-cache

content-length: 1768

date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:51:07 GMT

set-cookie: j_authscheme=basicauthentication; Expires=Thu, 17-Jul-2014 10:51:17 GMT

Shutting down instance 2057c01b-0147-43f0-abdf-000000a03f80 on database directory C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\SAP\PortalDrive\cache\SERVER-FQDN_1\NODES with class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@67ac19

Thu Jul 17 13:50:42 EEST 2014 Thread[Thread-12,6,main] Cleanup action starting

java.sql.SQLException: Database 'C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\SAP\PortalDrive\cache\SERVER-FQDN_1\NODES' not found.

I also gave my LDAP user full admin authorization on portal and I am using latest version of Portal Drive. I tried switching authscheme in KM Document iView but nothing worked. Only basicauthentication works and it is not accepting my username and password. Others are refusing to connect to server.

If I manually add NODES folder into SERVER-FQDN, Portal Drive refuses to connect to server.

Best regards

Kaan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

We just upgraded to portal 7.4.  Now our clients are complaining of not being able to connect with the portal drive also. Were you ever able to find the answer to this?

Thanks

Dennis