Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error:Assign handling Unit from one Process order to another process order

former_member591501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing different issues in assigning handling unit from one process order to another.

Business process:

1. Two similar Process Orders are existing in the system

2. Delivery is created for first process order using LP10 for one or more components

3. TO is created in foreground using VL06P

4. TO is confirmed by providing in stock available Handling Unit (HU) / storage Unit details Using LT12

5. Customized transaction is used to reassign newly created HU (created in previous step) from first process order to second process order. As a result many steps are performed in background for delinking the HU from first process order to second process order (including creation of different TOs)

I am facing different issues in the process:

1. Sometimes while confirming the TO in step 4: error is received as "Reservation item 0065 with material 4013959300300 does not exist" OR "Reservation item with material does not exist"

2. If the TO is confirmed in step 4. I am facing error in step 5 as "Warehouse number  does not exist (new selection required)"

Both these errors are standard errors and I could not find much information on them in SCN also.

If anyone can throw light on any of them then it would be great.

Please let me know if any additional information is required.

Thanks

Harsh Aggarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to look on the customized transaction which you mentioned in the step 5 and its related parameter i never encounter reservation related error during TO confirmation in any of my project.It seems there is some validation logic built into your custom program  which is trying to read the data from reservation table against the Process order and as a result of search failure you are getting the Reservation related error

former_member591501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Thanks for your response. Actually, the customized program is used only in fifth step and not till TO confirmation so that error is not related to Customized program. However, in some cases I am able to do the confirmation but the error is received in 5th step i.e. Warehouse number  does not exist (new selection required)"

Any further guidance you can provide. I will ask ABAP to check the customized program but the error seems to be a standard error.