cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger Adapter - Mappings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm Using Seeburger AS2 Adapter for B2B Scenario. What type of mapping we can use...Means Message mapping, JAVA Mapping , XSLT Mapping and ABAP Mapping...

and Why?

Thanks and Regards,

SReddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is you need to use Message mapping.

I mean you just need to import the XSD of AS2 and do mapping in MM. later confiure the AS2 adapter related modules.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can we do message mapping in Seeburger AS2 adapter?

Thanks and Regards,

SREdddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

see as you asked in XI point of view right.

Even though , the out of As2 it will give you XML structure file to send it to ouside EDI, so you will receive the XML file , that file has to be converted into XSD

so , i hope there are some standard xsds which are already converted and those will be given toyou to integrate.. so you need to import under external definition and ma with graphical MM. configure sender side or receiver side, with BIS modules. grpahical or JAVA or XLST or ABAP , its all depends upon the client requirement any way ABAP mapping is ruled out., you may have rest ..mine sure graphical MM.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

AS2 is purely a technical adapter.

The purpose of the EDIINT AS2 (EDI over INTernet) protocol is to allow the secure

exchange of EDI data over the public Internet utilizing HTTP as the transport protocol.AS2 is designed to allow the secure transmission of any type of files (but usually EDI).

Once you receive the EDI message in your adapter framework using AS2 adapter you use standard BIC mapping programme provided by SeeBurger to convert EDI document to EDI XML.

Once you have the XML version on the EDI document in the integration pipeline, you are free to choose any kind of mapping programme for transformation.

Message mapping(graphical)

Java

ABAP

XSLT.

Choose one of the above transformation programme based on your requirements.

Satish