cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more insight into SAP FIORI Approve request app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are still deciding whether we need to adapt the SAP FIORI PR approval app. But there are some some info we would like to know, like

clarification option is available i?

e.g if the Approver wants to ask some queries to the PR requester before approving the PR?

Basically how will we know what exactly are the features available:? In the App info, it says the below. So only these will be available?

Key Features

• You can define the decision options you want to display (for example, approve or reject).
  • You can perform the available actions (for example, claim, release, or forward a request).
  • You can view attachments and comments.
  • You can send email notifications or post tasks on a preconfigured JAM site.
  • You can view the business cards of the application users involved in the decision workflow.
  • You can browse, sort, filter, and group tasks requiring action.
  • You can extend the standard application to cover additional UI or functionality needs.

Thanks,

Manisha

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manisha,

I would suggest you to install and implement the app and explore for better understanding. It might take couple of days of interaction between you and your basis team initially.As far as I know there is no feature to ask queries to the requester.

Also note that you can enhance these apps to meet your needs.

regards

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

Do you have any issue for using the standard "Approve Purchase Requisition" app?

"Approve Requests" app is used for non standard scenarios.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG