Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to know the reason for rejection

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

One of my doc( year old one) was rejected with normal message like see the rules of engagement.

Forum where my doc was rejected - .

As my guess this is the only one document which was exist on scn about the data sources(FI_SL_XX_TT). Even i shared  my doc along with help of  sap link(reference) as well.Am not sure whether its violated scn rule or not. if its violated please let me know the reason so that we can keep in mind while creating docs/blogs to avoid such incidents.

Possibility to rejection:

I heard some users voice about comments(Like thank you or thanks for sharing, well done, etc) at comment section nothing adding value to the docs/blogs. so moderators (or some one may used alert moderator) took my docs/blogs into moderation and delete the unuseful(which are not added value to content) comments. after the actions they released to public review.in that process still 2 or 3 more docs/blogs(mine) in moderation queue. Recently moderators are changed at BW forum, As pending issues at moderation queue they might be rejected.

So thats why i asked here to know the exact reason.

Thanks for your time.

Raman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should tag the person who is the moderator for this forum. I can see (at present) only one moderator is there for the forum.

So I am tagging him to this discussion.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I had a look at this and it seems to me this content would be more appropriate as a document instead of a blog post.  See

I've pushed it back to the moderation queue adding a note for the moderators to evaluate again.

Colin4
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I have no idea why it was rejected. Do you have a link to this document where it was rejected or can you post it again and I will take a look.

regards,

Colin

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

H ,

Thank you colin.

Its surprised to see my doc now. its visible when clicked on it.

But its not showing at my content tab.

Thanks

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Raman. It is not visible. As you are the blog owner, so you can see the blog.

But I (also other users) am not able to see the blog.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see it is not visible in public. Take the link of your blog , then just log out from your account.

Then try to access the link without log in. It will show you unauthorized.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

oh. i thought that as it might be be visible for public. When the doc/blog was rejected then even owner also not accessible, think so. Thank you dev.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When a blog or document is rejected by moderator, then owner (along with moderator) can still see the blog/document.

The blog/document is stored in draft in your profile.

You can also see your this blog in your draft.

Go to your profile - Content - Draft. You can see the blog must be there.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for clarifications. Yes when i access without log in it shows unauthorized.

Thank you dev.