Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. SSO for Fiori

arun_santhanam3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one let me know specific Fiori configuration for SSO (SAP Logon Ticket). We have done the following configuration but still facing some challenges. We are trying to expose the Fiori Launch Pad using Enterprise Portal iView.

a) We have created a trusted connection from Portal to Gateway system.

b) We have also made the gateway configuration change to accept all token and issue the same.

c) We already created users in Gateway but they all have password to that. The same user name is replicated in back end system too.

if i access the Fiori Launch pad URL explicitly i'm able to do it without any problem by giving the username and password configured in the Gateway.

But when i access through the portal im getting the following error.

icf_system_login 402 Should i have to do any specific configuration on the Fiori System. Please let me know.

cc:

Thanks

-Arun

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

When you connect to Fiori from Portal, portal will send the SSO ticket to Gateway server. If Gateway server is configured to accept this cookie and if the cookie is not expired, single sign on should work.

Your error suggests that Gateway sever is not configured to accept this cookie. I would suggest you to do troubleshooting in Gateway.

Configuring the System for Accepting Logon Tickets - SAP Web Application Server Security - SAP Libra...

Thanks

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Please look at SAP Enterprise Portal 7.4 SP7 – SAP Fiori Launchpad on the SAP Portal and more....

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

arun_santhanam3
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

We have already integrated Fiori Launch pad in portal. But the problem we face is that when we try to go for SSO (SAP logon ticket). Do we have any separate configuration for SSO in Fiori.

cc:

Thanks

-Arun