Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic credit release after payment done

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Experts

My client wants to automatically release the credit block after posting customer payment. Thus, the user does not need to manually go to VKM1/VKM3 t code and release the order.  Is this possible in standardr SAP?  or do I need help from an abaper ?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you retest this process as I believe once payment updation is made, the same would get updated  in FD33 also.  This means, ideally, there is no need to release sale orders once again.  Please test this and update your findings.

G. Lakshmipathi

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Lakshmpipathi

I tried the the scenario, that is after the sales order has been blocked without releasing it in VKM3 I did a full payment. But when i try to create the delivery it still says the order is blocked. Thus, I had to release it using the VKM3 and then create the delivery. I have to check any configuration regarding this ?

According to the abaper, enhancement can be written when creating the delivery (VL01N) which will check the credit status and then release it.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain Jeseem

I Think Rvkred06 We have to run as per M.Setu said

But i am not sure i didn't work

Just check it once

Thanks a lot

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per Credit Setting if the Payment received from the Customer updated in SAP system the credit exposure gets tallied and resets itself in FD33 transaction.

But for already blocked sales orders either you need to release it in VKM3 or run the report

RVKRED07

This RVKRED07 you can run it for a single customer with selected settings.

This RVKRED07 updates the S066 and S067 info structure pertaining to Credit limit.

But as per my knowledge it will not suffice for already blocked Sales Orders. Kindly do check and confirm.

Regards,

SRK

msethu_madhavan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

You can run the program RVKRED06 program during non-peak hours after the incoming payments program so that the SD documents credit status changes automatically.

Please refer the below link as well for the programs in credit management,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/93/743861546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Regards,

Sethu M

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain ...

as per my knowledge  After payment from the customer automatic Credit Block remove Not possible  , so you have to concern Abapers .

Thanks a lot