Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI PO Approval

GowthamRaja
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to raise a PO to my manger to get approval while the amount exceeds Rs.1000. I have done the functional configuration in MM side with release code '1' in workflow category.

I am using PO approval wf WS20000075.

Here in the rule determination i have created a rule assigning my custom FM (In my custom FM while i give my user id as input will be giving my manger user id as output with object type 'US', these data are configured in HR) which is working fine when i simulate to get the output.

In workflow the agent rule binding option i have given the workflow as &_WF_INITIATOR& and rule as &USER_ID&. After doing all these things i have created the PO and submitted but the mail has not been triggerred to my manager's id.

Please help on this to get it done.

Thanks,

Gowtham

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

This are the prerequisites for Fiori Approve PO to be working. You need to post this query to SAP Workflow/MM discussion . Please check what all plants and material group you have added in the Workflow tab of release strategy. You need to add all the plants with which you are creating a PO and use the same materials. Still I can help with below steps :

MM configuration :

• Go to spro -> Materials Management - > Purchasing -> Purchase order -> Release procedure for Purchase orders -> Define release procedure
  • Click on Release Codes
  • You will find Grp Code Workflow Description. Make sure workflow field is set to '1'
  • Go back.
  • Double Click on Workflow
  • Now OT tab should be filled with "US" and your agent id should be added. (Manager ids who will receive the PO for approval)

Say :

Grp : A

Code : XY

Description : approver 1

OT : US

Agent ID : Manager 1

Workflow config :

1. Prerequisite is release strategy should be working fine.
  2. Once its working fine. Go to the workflow template WS20000075 in the SWDD tcode.
  3. Click on Steps 000093 : Release of Purchase order
  4. Now in the control tab, you can see Task properties.
  5. You need to assign agents
  6. Double Click on the yellow balloon like icon
  7. Agent assignment window opens
  8. click on agent assignment in menu bar -> Create.
  9. Select User -> Now add all the users employee,managers etc.

10. Save it.

Now test it. whether the workflow is triggered or not.

If still the workflow is not triggered, Check the event linkages, if those are active or not.

Regards,

Tejas

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

It is pure MM and workflow configuration topic and nothing is related with Fiori.

You can test Fiori apps after everything works fine in MM.

Workflow enging handles workitems and workitem is different from email. If your purpose is for testing Fiori apps, make sure the user has workitems in his/her inbox.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG