cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Replication Model DIRECTLY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating CCH with collective processing in MDG and it is activated also.

But in replication from SLG1 log it seems that it will try to use Replication Model DIRECTLY which does not exists at all.

Replication model DIRECTLY is not stored or inactive in customizing

Also it tries to use SOA as replication method whereas I defined IDOC as replication method

(Change request 000000000136 uses services for replication: full replication only)

Is missing something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

Can you comment on this please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, I assume CCH is company code hierarchy; correct?

MDG-F uses Flex-Mode to store active data. This means that active data (ready for transactional use) is always available in the MDG active area and NOT in the application later. You ALWAYS need to replicate to the MDG system's own application layer using SOA. You can also utilize the replication model to send data to other systems.

If you want to replicate using ALE, then, you need to first replicate to the MDG system's own application layer and then configure ALE to send data to other systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

You are correct, CCH mean Cost Center Hierarchy. GL account and Cost Center is already replicated to ECC using ALE only. I configure replication model ZF for CCH also.  Here my question is why SAP says it uses SOA services for replication and try to use Replication Model DIRECTLY instead of ZF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure why. Hopefully someone else knows why and leave an answer here.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Can you share the screen shot? For CCTR when you replicate using IDOC systems shows status as IDOC only and as Directly. It seems you have also activated SOA set up. You can either activate IDOC or SOA. Check the setting and share the screen shot.

Regarding Directly - System check for outbound implementation rather than the replication model.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Here is screen snap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Any update on this?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Please check following settings -

1. Create replication model - ALE replication

2. Assign outbound implementation - 1122 / 1132 for PC and PC group. Same way you need to add for CC and CC group. 1102 and 1112 for CC and CCGRP - In your screen shot its 897 - not sure why its 897 it should be 896 or 895

3. Assign business systems

4. Assign parameters - Package size bulk and send delta info

5. In your business object settings add all the message types - 158 / 229 / 895/ 896

With this settings I think you will able to replicate the data.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Thanks for reply!

Done settings as per below but no luck

1. Create replication model - ALE replication

Done

2. Assign outbound implementation - 1122 / 1132 for PC and PC group. Same way you need to add for CC and CC group. 1102 and 1112 for CC and CCGRP - In your screen shot its 897 - not sure why its 897 it should be 896 or 895

Assigned outbound implementation as 1112 for seperately created Replication Model specific to CCH ( ZCCH) and assigned outbound implementation as 1102 for seperately created Replication Model specific to CC ( ZCC).BO 897 is assigned to entity type CCH and BO 895 for entity  type CCG(it is SAP delivered as per abovescreen shot.Do you want to update this?

3. Assign business systems

Assigned for Both the replication models

4. Assign parameters - Package size bulk and send delta info

Assgined above parameters to outbound implementation 1112

5. In your business object settings add all the message types - 158 / 229 / 895/ 896

Added 896 with message type COGRP1.Here I have one question I am able to replicate CC,PC and GL account without defing business object setting.Then why is required only for CCH replication?Any reason for this?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only change I can see in your setting is assignment of BO type in Data model. For CCTRG and CCTRH its same i.e - 897.

The CCTRH is root is selected where as for CCTRG its unselected.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

I added BO 895 and 897 to CCTREG and 897 to CCTRH but no luck for me.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Remove 895 and try.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Previously both CCTRG and CCTRH assigned to BO 897 only and at that time also it is not working

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is the only issue I found based on the screen shot. Try it again. Check database structures whether the DRF link is missing for entity types?

Kiran