cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Monitoring via MAI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently I am exploring the new Business Process Monitoring via MAI (Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure).

I have setup monitoring objects and I am getting the required alerts.

Need your help for following questions:

1. What is the configuration required to send data to BW? For Classic Business Proces monitoring we select 'Keep Data in BW' under Alert Reorganizations. Is there any such configuration in case of BPMon via MAI ?

2. In which cube is the alert data saved in case of BPMon via MAI ? (For Classic BPMon it is 0SM_BPM)

3. Is there any configuration guide available for BPMon via MAI ? I have already referred to the presentations on the same.

Please help me to get the answers.

Best Regards,

Kavita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MESWANI

As far as I know BPMon alert report is not available for MAI. Off course since it is MAI Infra some BW alert Trend graph is visible if you go into Metric detail.

For MAI BPMon Report, it will come up with SP12. That will be available soon (probably end if this month)

Since it is not released, no technical doc available at this moment.

Best Regards

Keiji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

As always, your answers have helped us. Thank you for the quick response. Can you help me with the name of the table where BPMon MAI alerts are stored (just like we have DSWP_BPM_ALERTS for classic BPMon alerts. I have searched this table but could not find the BPMon MAI specific alerts.

FYI, BPMon MAI is configured and is working fine and I am able to see the MAI alerts for the configured Monitoring Objects.

Thanks again for the information provided.

Best Regards,

Kavita Meswani

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita

DSWP_BPM_ALERTS is for classic BPMon. For MAI, it is not used as far as I understand.

We might be able check similar data by acecssing following tables.

(Now it is not simple as it was... )

ACALERTDIR Alert configuration: alert directory

MES_DB_AGGREGATE Database table for node aggregates

ACMETRICDIR Alert configuration: metric type directory

E2EA_ALERTGROUP Table for alert instance groups

Best Regards
Keiji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

Thank you for the valuable information. As you said BPMon via MAI is completely different than classical BPMon. Currently I am exploring this new functionality. I will keep this post updated with further questions/query. Thank again for the quick answer and let me know once the BPMon via MAI Guide is available on Service Market Place. Also let us know the BW CUBE where the alert information is stored in case of MAI.

Best Regards,

Kavita Meswani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The new BPMon with MAI guide is available on Service Market place

Goto SAP Solution Manager  -- > Run SAP like a Factory --> Business Process Monitoring --> Technical Information --> Setup Guide - Business Process Monitoring on MAI

This guide will help you to get basic understanding of the topic.

Best Regards,

Kavita Meswani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

I have a query on BP monitoring with MAI. We want to download the alert data with the details in an excel file. For example if there are say 100 alerts on sales order, we want to have those 100 sales order numbers also to be downloaded with the alert information  (Normally we see these numbers when we click show details in the alerts inbox). Can you help?

Thanks in advance,

Madhura Sanas