cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization set up in SAP_MM_PUR_BUYER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning everybody!

I have a requirement from business and I need to prepare some documents for our Basis Team but I'm not familiar with the Authorisation topic and I would be very grateful if you could help me on this.

Business wants 3 groups of buyers assigned to 3 groups of Vendors. This groups should have the PUR Rolle + MIGO and all the other Buyers outside this groups should have just the PUR Rolle.

Buyer group 1  -------->  Vendor group A

Buyer group 2  -------->  Vendor group B

Buyer group 3  -------->  Vendor group C

At the moment the PGr ist defined as Person. As fair as I understood, the PUR Authorization is on PGr level?

So, how can we organize that? How does the assignment to Vendor works? Which information do I need from Business for Basis Team?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!!!

Paola

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Mother Ship doesn't want to change Vendor account Group. It is possible to work with Vendor Class for the Authorization??

Or ist there no way out and EXIT or BAPI will be necessary?

Thank you in advance

Paola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

still didn't get it how we can restrict the PGr to create POs just for specific Vendors.....

Thank you in advance for some Help.

Best, Paola

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have 3 groups of Vendors, so you can create three vendor account group. Based on vendor account group for vendor with purchasing group- you can restrict procurement process respectively.

Purchasing group-1(Buyer group 1)  -------->  vendor account group-A(Vendor group A)

Purchasing group-2(Buyer group 2)  -------->  vendor account group-B(Vendor group B)

Purchasing group-3(Buyer group 3)  -------->  vendor account group-C(Vendor group C)

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Biju.

So, I create 3 new account groups for the Vendors, change the Vendors. Create 3 PGr, delete the existing PGr per Buyers and assign this Persons to the new Groups and than....??

Sounds simple but I afraid that's no so easy....?

Could you please give me mor details? How I said, I'm not familiar with the Authorisation set up.

Thank you and best

Paola