cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic STO-Delivery & PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The material have been extended to both the receiving and supplying company code(Plant).

Supplying company is created as vendor in receiving company(Plant).

Receiving company is created as customer in receiving company(Plant).

All inter company STO settings have been made.

Our requirement is we need to do auto delivery and PGI ,as we will get material delivered and qty from third party software at weigh bridge.

We need to avoid using VL10D and VL02N. This should happen automatically.

We have initially tried working out this doing some more configurations.

# SPRO > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up Stock Transport Order > Activate Automatic Delivery Creation and CRM Billing

# Activate Automatic Delivery Creation for PO Type and Shipping Point

We need to know what is the steps to do automatic delivery & PGI. I don't have idea on what the steps involved in this process.

1069448 - Outbound delivery not created automatically in ME21n for STO

986195 - No scheduling in automatically created replenishment deliv.

Have read these two notes,but could not able to get clear idea on it.

Is it possible in standard or any ABAP development is needed. Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor

Hi,

Please set the configurations in the path, for your shipping point, PO doc type and plant:

1. OLME - Purchase Order - Set up Stock Transport Order - Activate Automatic Delivery Creation and CRM Billing

2. OLME - Purchase Order - Set up Stock Transport Order - Activate Automatic Delivery Creation for PO Type and Shipping Point

Now maintain the settings in VL10CUC transaction as below:

Now, create the PO with correct document type and check the shipping tab for the shipping details. You may also check the ATP by selecting the item and click and the ATP button in ME21N. Also check whether any warning message is issued in PO.

If you save the PO, the delivery will be created automatically while you save the PO. No need to schedule any background job. Please note that the system wont do PGI automatically, as of my knowledge.

If its not created, check whether you are able to create delivery in VL10B and revert back with your SAP release details.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thanks. Delivery is coming automatically now. Actually PO is made for 50 quantities but partial delivery & PGI is done for 25 qty. Now i want a separate delivery number for remaining 25 qty. Is it possible to get separate delivery no..? Please find the attachment

Regards

Subbu.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge, there is no other option to create partial delivery automatically. You may create the delivery manually in VL10B for the remaining quantity.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for informing. I got the answer.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Is it possible in standard or any ABAP development is needed. Kindly advise.

It's not possible (the PGI).  ABAP development is needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried scheduling these transactions automatically in the background ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jason,

I have not tried. can u tell me the exact steps to be carried out for this process?

Regards

Subbu.