Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items available in CVC not in planning book

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

we are facing some error... we need to activate some new products in the forecasting process so the items are already transferred to SCM .Items are available in SCM data base and even in CVC but it not reflecting in the planning book.

Pls help me to solve it.

Regards,

Vijesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

Hope you have created time series objects for the planning area after new CVC creation. If not you may try creating time series objects and check.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After looking into your response, I tried to reproduce the scenario in my system. However, the master data maintained using RSDMD (with or without nav attributes) being reflected immediately in /sapapo/mc62.

Have you checked your infoobject and master data activation status? May not be a valid question as you already mentioned that other InfoCube can show the added value.

Probably, executing report RSDDS_AGGREGATES_MAINTAIN might fix the issue. Pl check.

Thanks

Ankit

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijesh,

if u want to see in planning book,you have to click Adjust time series objects in /mc62 tcode.u click that and genrate once again u can see the data in planning book

Thks,

naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do like this u will get the data.