cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM - Message not appearing in CRM Web Client

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor

Hi

My company is using ChaRM and have ZMCR setup for Change Requests. Due to audit reasons, the requester and approver in ZMCR cannot be the same person.

I have gone into SE91 and access message class SOCM_ACTION_LOG. Here, I have created my new message.

I have then gone into SPRO and setup all the necessary configuration.

And it works perfectly!!!! EXCEPT.....the error message doesn't show in CRM Web Client UI. So the functionality is working fine but obviously we need the message to appear so users no why the change request hasn't changed status.

Firstly, here is my config in SPRO:

And this is what's showing in CRM Web Client:

I have read online that function module CRM_MESSAGE_COLLECT is used to show messages in CRM Web Client. I am not an ABAPer. How does this function module work? What do I do with it? Or is there something else I need to do for this message to show?

Pretty sure my config is spot on so just need some advice on how to get the message to show.

Thanks very much!!!!!!!

Shaun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone??

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

Did you register your custom messages in the SPRO settings? You need to use Appl. Area SOCM_ACTION_LOG and make an entry in the below tanble for Single Messages;

Regards,

Vivek

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Vivek

Thank you!!! My message WAS already registered, however it needed this box ticked:

This resolved the isssue.

Cheers
Shaun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dimo001
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the tip, just to add to the above, the location to flag your new message is here. under SPRO