Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K004 In quotation Problem

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

I Am giving K004 Discount in sales order but My requirement is i want to give K004 condition in Quotation only

In OVKK I have maintained 2 pricing records , one is OR And Qtn

and copy controls maintained , Price type D  Discount should come in to sales order

But i am not able to give Discount in Quotation

please tell me where i did wrong ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhuri

As per my understanding , you want to Discount condition type ( K004) in sales quotation but Not Modifiable in the sales order Right ... if so, This is not Possible in sap standard.I Think so 

I think may this link will helpful

Let me know

Dear Experts please comment on this , If any Possibility is there In sap standard 

Thanks a lot

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be done with standard system itself.

Have you tried SHD0 at screen Number 6201 by keeping Condition value/amount in Display only.

Disadvantage: this entire field will go for display--So manually you cannot enter any other condition types in sales order.

Phanikumar

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

If you maintain K004 in Quotation , why you don't want to enable in Sales order ?

Once quotation is accepted by customer you cannot avoid giving discounts at sales order level. Is this your business requirement ? you should have same pricing procedure in two documents. If it is a legal requirement,

however you can check if K004 is available in Quotation pricing procedure and Sales order pricing procedure

If you don't want to have K004 in Sales order, then delete this condition type from sales order pricing procedure

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i want to give K004 condition in Quotation only

But i am not able to give Discount in Quotation

From your post, I could observe two points

1. You don't want K004 condition type to flow in sale order or billing
  2. Condition type K004 not flowing in quotation

If my understanding is correct on the above, I don't find any logic for the first point.  When you give a discount in quotation, the same should apply to sale order also.

Coming to second point,  go to condition tab of that quotation and click on Analysis.  Now place your mouse on that discount condition type and share the message what you could see.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all, Thanks For replay

My exact req is , In quotation  i want to maintain 50 rs discount Manually and in sales order 50 ruppes would come but in Only in display mode

i mean not to change in sales order , only Manually giving in Quotation only  

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through standard configuration is not possible.  Add this logic in the existing routine assigned in pricing procedure against that condition type. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

If you updated 'K004' in your pricing procedure, then definitely it will come.

In some cases, you will give the validity period from the current date in 'K004' condition record so you may face this error.

So, please give past date and re-create the transaction.

If you are facing the same problem after changing the dates, please send the screenshot of your pricing procedure.

Anandkumar KS