cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partitioning items in the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I've been testing condition type K007 in my sales orders. I've noted that I'm able to create the sales orders, deliveries and invoices with the correct discount. One thing is strange: I create the Nota Fiscal which is accepted ONLY IF I do not use the item partition in the delivery. If I do partition items, the Nota Fiscal created is not acceptable by Sefaz. SAP creates two different invoices: one with the correct

amount and another one with a discount (that is not the K007 discount).

I've tested the same scenario for K004 and K005 and this issue doesn't happen.

Anyone seen this before?

I appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julianna,

according to the error message the error comes for a "collect value" doesn't seems to me to have something to do with the Delivery, actually if I were you I'd look this error with the FI team, seems like the system is splitting the invoice for what is "guaranteed to charge" and another invoice for what is out of this guarantee. Again, my suggestion is, do not look anymore from the delivery side until confirming with FI. Notice as well that on the two items one has zero quantity with a negative value, this is not coming from delivery.

I would start looking at the Financial settings and customer FI info.

Please, once you find the solution (I know you will) come back and post it, it's useful for everyone.

Hope my advice helps.

Saludos!

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ricardo. I will take a look at what you said. I let you know what went wrong.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julianna,

It never happened to me before, split criteria doesn't seem to be affected by a condition typ like this. Have you try doing the same scenario (meaning the same customer, material, dates, documents) but avoid using the Condition Type? This is just to discard that is not the condition that is affecting the double invoice.

Can you try and confirm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help, Ricardo.

I understand cond type is not a split criteria.

The problem seems to be when I partition delivery itens. My order has 1 item only. My invoice comes with 2 items. Thus, the value is not acceptable by Sefaz.

I'm attaching some images, see if it helps?

Thanks again.

In my second invoice, this number 8,89 é calculated. I can't find where it comes from.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you made Split Analysis for that billing document in VF02?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi.

I will try that. Thank you.