cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Delivery Pick list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my business process, I would like to print delivery pick list by transaction VL70. We did created new output type YM00 same as EK00, and assigned YM00 to form (New pick list program).

As of now, we do not have TO created. We just have open Delivery ready for picking. Now i do want to print delivery pick list, so based on Pick list i can start my picking and create a TO, with reference to what i have picked.

Issue - I do not know configuration setup from WM side. What needs to be configured and how to print pick list. I do want my pick list to be printed at storage type level. 

I have done setup with NACE in past, But i guess as of now we can not do setup in NACE dues to SAP upgrade. (As i was told)

Can any one help me?

Smit. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smit

if you want setting for EK00 then please follow the below mentioned steps

However looking at your thread it seems you want a picklist which should have the storage type / storage bin detail from where you can pick the stock.if my understanding is correct then you have to create Transfer order against the deliver and look to print the Transfer order detail using T-code LT31

Necessary configuration detail for the same is under  node

T-Code : LT31, enter the warehouse, TO number , Print code, Printer and Put a check mark on TO document and press Print button from menu bar (Transfer order option) this will give you the detail of Transfer order (storage type , bin material qty based on which you can do the physical picking from the warehouse) if standard SAP form is not meeting your requirement you can always look for custom form and assign to the above print code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I did assigned printer name to my Shipping point with output type. Executed transaction VL70, VL71. I am still having same message as bellow. 

Also, as far as WM level concerned i understand we first need to have TO. So that is not the case in my scenario. We can not print Pick list at storage type level since we will create TO at last.

Smit.