cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment deleted incorrectly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a shipment document deleted incorrectly.I need to recover the details of that deleted shipment.Can anybody help how this can be done??

Regards,

Manjunath.N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

msethu_madhavan
Explorer

Hi Manju,

If you know the shipment number then in VT02N give the shipment number & goto enviroment-changes-execute it,

Atleast you can find some information of data which have been changed in the document (incase changes have been done after shipment creation).

Regards,

Sethu M

0 Kudos

This is the correct way to get the deleted shipment details.

Thank you so much Sethu,

Regards,

Tushar

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manjunatah

You can use CDHDR/ CDPOS

CDHDR Also we can find But if we dont know Combination Delivery no and sales order no same.no use

or Use AUT10 T.code also we can find But only for changed documents

My final Conclusion is ..

And if you know when the data is deleted you can run the report RSSCD100 .

May be it will helpful ..

By the by As per My experience i am sharing Knowledge once we deleted sales order which is belong to  delivery completed document

we never get Details any more

Only possibility way is RSSCD100 Program Just it is also limited if you know The day which date is deleted Delivery ,or shipment

you can find only For single day only not more than ( 1 Day )

Once enter from date to to date only one date , after give table name of shipment

then give Change indicator D

And You can check in MB51 Also here just Give movement types and Details after just press  CNTRL+SHIFT+F12

Thanks a lot ,,, Comments welcome

venu

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use CDHDR/ CDPOS

CDHDR Also we can find But if we dont know Combination Delivery no and sales order no same.no use

or Use AUT10 T.code also we can find But only for changed documents

Have you actually tried to do this? The information is not in CDHDR and CDPOS unless he had changed every single data field in the shipment at least once.

My final Conclusion is ..

And if you know when the data is deleted you can run the report RSSCD100 .

Why? That report shows change docs, so the answer is the same as the first. It won't show anything unless he has changed every single field.

I actually replicated the situation in my system just to be sure, and I didn't get any information.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear joao

thank you so much For correcting me , One time i have found some sales document changes in that Tables ,, so that is the reason i have given But i think so , it is possible to find in AUT10 T.code

Thanks lot ,

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok sir

i am going to Delete My wrong post ,,, Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Manjunath,

If tables do not work.  Check if there is preceding document? like Sales Order. Also, check the copy control. This should give you some help.

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In what way will copy control help him?

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
There is a shipment document deleted incorrectly.I need to recover the details of that deleted shipment.Can anybody help how this can be done??

It can't be done unless the table log of VTTK and VTTP is activated (it isn't by default so unless you activated it.... no luck there).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try table CDHDR.

Regards,

JM

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

Well, go to T-Code SE16N and try in table VTTK. There you will have all the shipments headers. By using the table VTTP you can have the shipment items.

There you will find the information.

Saludos!

Ricardo

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manjunath / Ricardo:

Since the shipment is deleted is not possible to get the info for it in VTTK (HEADER) and VTTS (ITEM).

Check it and revert

Jose Antonio Martinez