cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Edition available in MDG NWBC UI screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring the MDG FI. i have done the required configurations but I am not able to see the Edition in F4 help while creating a Change Request.

Please can someone tell me if I am missing something

I have activated the Business Funtions and BC set, I assume that these editions should have been in MDG UI

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is depends upon edition type you selected.First need to creat edition with correct edition type i.e. for MDG 6.1 for GL account it is OG_ACC,for CC iot is OG_CC and so one.

Also do you want to creat CR with single processing or collective processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdulla/Sanjay,

I have selected the correct data model "0G" please find the screenshot below for reference.

the Edition type is 0G_CC for Cost Centre and I am creating CR for single processing

Thanks,

Sharma

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sharma

Seems you have not created Editions through NWBC. Edition type and editions are different. Edition type is configured in MDG where as edition is created through NWBC. Check that. Hope this will solve your problem.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you any entries are there check VC_USMD010 in SM34? If not there you need to import BC set for Financial again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran,

That was the issue. I created Edition through NWBC and was able to see it on the UI.

Thanks a lot.

Sharma.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you created new editions; correct?

Do you see the edition field but there is not value? Or are you not able to see the field itself?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for the reply,

I have created new editions but when i create Change request I cannot find the Edition in F4 help.

Do we need to do any additional configuration to see the editions? I thought it should be visible by default on the UI selection screen.

Thanks

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post a screenshot? Make sure to select the proper model. There is a "Change Data Model" button which enables you do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please can someone help in this regard.

Below you can see that the Edition F4 help is missing.