cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KD276: "WBS 'XXXX' WIP in Financial Accounting is still to be cleared/settled" during closing a Project

former_member301510
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to set a CLSD status in a Project but system is throwing an error message "WBS XXXX : WiP in Financial Accounting is still to be cleared/settled".

Due to this, I am unable to close a Project.

I have verified all the FI/CO balances and found no balances. Also, set the status TECO and run the RA but system is displaying a message "No entered status set. No results analysis will be performed". It seems there is no balances laying on any WBS Elements in Project.

I have followed same above steps in other few projects and able to close those projects successfully.

In fact, I have run CJEN as well as run the program SAPKKA14 but could not find any discrepencies.

SAPKKA14 is to compare WIP/Result Analysis data posted in CO and FI, if there are any differences.

At the end, I could not succeed in closing that project.

Does anybody came across same situation or have an idea to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

SAPPS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member301510
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, unknowingly, I clicked on "Assumed Answered" but it is not resolved so far.

Regards,

SAPPS

former_member301510
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul & Saurabh,

Thanks for your inputs.

First of all, I am working on ECC 6.0 so this version covers all the components or releases already (by default) as mentioned in SAP note 118853.

Moreover, I have tried already TECO -> RA but system is displaying a message "No entered status set. No results analysis will be performed". So, this also could not work.

Regards,

Sandeep

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just to check follow as: TECO->run WIP-> and then Settlement.

Perhaps some unnecessary WIP entry is written with the object, it should get remove if you run WIP for TECOed WBS.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the note below,

118853 - Settlement: KD276 as customizable message

Probably you could consider this as an alternative to get the issue resolved.