cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Signature in Quality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am getting the following Information message  while trying to perform the Digital Signature for the quality notification

No signatures exist for the header of the notification 2000000091

I have activated the OPS functions using SFW5 and done the configuration for 'Specify Digital Signature' in configuration for the Quality Notification. Kindly let me know why this error occurs.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Just addining some more details to my previous post.

I have a problem with standard Digital Signature for Quality notifications. I'm talking about standard function from EHP 3 and higher where DS is available in IMG customizing.

All settings I know seems to be correct but still it does not work.

Here is what I set up (or was there already):

- new standard function in IMG was activated by basis

- configured SSF and PSE digital signature in STRUST  with SAPSECULIB, no errors

- access to object C_SIGN_BGR is provided in authorization role

- user SSF settings done in SU01 - SSF ID & profile name from STRUST application parameters, RFC destination SAP_SSFATGUI --> but I found that this is not really necesarry to maintain when using signature with user ID and password, or is it?

- check programs SSF01 & SSF02 shows no errors

- System statuses DSAC and DSCL added as allowed for other notification statuses in BS22

- configured Signature Strategy with standard authorization group 00000001, and standard individual signature 00000001. Signature method is R Sap user and password.

- configured step "Specify Digital Signature" for Quality notification (under QM->Notifications->Processing. Standard type F2, few business transactions like PMM2 (put in process) or PMM4 (close) . Assigned strategy created in previos step.

Now, even after above custimizing is done, still the Digital Signature in QN does not work. According to documentation, after setting up "Specify Digital Signature" for Quality notification, system status DSAC should be assigned. In fact in my case it is not.

I guess I've missed some steps - do any of you have any idea what to do?

Thanks a lot in advance and br,

Bartek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I am also trying to set up a Digital Signature for QNs. I've done customizing for 'Specify Digital Signature' and signature strategy, however when I'm performing configured business transaction I'm not getting the pop-up window. My notification also does not have system status DSAC assigned, do you have this?

Maybe I've missed some steps - can you tell me exactly what you did to get this pop-up for signature?

Regarding your issue - maybe you can check if you have assigned Individual signature in the signature strategy. IMG->Cross-application->General application->Digital signature->Signature strategy. Check you settings there. Maybe you wanted to use Simple signature method, but in fact for QNs as standard only Signature strategy is allowed. Hope that helps.

Thanks in advance for you help!

Br

Bartek