cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 (Agentry3), JavaBackEndError

Former Member
0 Kudos

My system is upgraded from windows XP x86 to windows 7 x86.

Then I installed jdk1.7.0_25 updated path environment variables with jdk and jar path. Then I installed Smart Service Manager 3.0, Agentry_6.0.32.0_Server_win32.

After starting server I am getting following error :

Exception: 15:46:26 07/16/2014 : 20 (Agentry3), JavaBackEndError (JAVA EXCEPTION

CAUGHT: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCO.classInitialize(): Could not

), JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc [D:\Syc

lo\ServerDev\sapjcorfc.dll: Can't find dependent libraries]. java.library.path [

D:\Syclo\ServerDev;C:\windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\windows\system32;C:\windows;C:\Pro

gram Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools;C:\windows\system32;C:\windows;C:\windows\Sy

stem32\Wbem;C:\windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Java\jd

k1.7.0_25\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_25\jre\bin\server;;.]

Failed to init Java Back End (Java v6.0.14.0 (JVM version 1.7.0_25, AJAPI versio

n  build )) from ag3javabe.dll

This is my path variable in Environment variables

C:\Program Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_25\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_25\jre\bin\server

I also checked that my sapjco, sapjcorfc.dll, librfc32.dll files having same versions.

Please guide me with this.

Regards

Prit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

My problem is solved

Thank you all for your help.

I uninstalled all the Microsoft C++ runtimes and installed them again ( Written on Microsoft site in their install description that to reinstall the Microsoft C++ runtimes you need to uninstall it first then reinstall it )

Thank you all

Regards

Prit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I also suspect it is due to missing related library files.  Confirm what MFC version runtimes the JCO is expecting to find and make sure they are installed.

Alternatively you can just install runtimes for 2005, 2008 and 2010 so you are covered.

--Bill

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be due to some missing dll files.Try to copy or install msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll to windows syswow64 folder and start the server

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Looking at the error it seems to be issue  with JCO.jar  or .dll file.  Double click on SAPJCO.jar file, you should see  details like Java runtime info, JCO version details and JCO paths. if your not seeing those details may you have to re-deploy SAP JCO jar & dll files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

I double clicked on SAPJCO.jar

I got this screen

Libraries not found are shown with red outline.

@Bill

What is runtimes 2005, 2008, 2010?

Regards

Pritam

Former Member
0 Kudos

The runtimes are the Microsoft C++ Runtime Libraries.  You will need to make sure to install the 32 bit or 64  bit depending on your sever.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok then I have runtimes 2005,2008,2010,2012 in my system, all 32 bit supported.

Regards

Pritam

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Pritam,

Check if you have the file MSVCP60.dll in your \Windows\System32 directory.

I rand a dll scan against mine and that came up as a dependency.  If you don't have it I would try installing the Visual C++ 6.0 run-time components and see if that helps or not.

--Bill

Visual C++ 6.0 run-time components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I have MSVCP60.dll in my \Windows\System32 directory.

Regards

Pritam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have all the sapjco, sapjcorfc.dll, librfc32.dll files in the Agentry Server root folder?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have all then in ServerDev folder where I have installed my server