cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled billing document number generated as temporary number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have cancelled a billing document using tcode vf02(cancel). But the cancelled billing document number has been generated as $000000002(temporary number) though the number range has been maintained and it is not reflecting in any billing related tables.

Please suggest to solve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi/Ricardo Cirilo

Thanks for your reply. It is not getting updated in the document flow. But if I go to cancel billing document(vf11) and give the billing document number and execute I can see the cancelled invoice document generated as shown in the attached document.

Thanks & Regards

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

This note is done for future researches:

The Canceled Invoice Document will not vanish, when canceling the invoice using T-Code VF11 another document will appear (usually document type S1 or S2). Then both documents will be shown in the Document Flow of the canceled invoice. From here is possible to correct the Delivery or Sales Order and then create another invoice.

Regards!

Ricardo

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

Cancel the Billing doc using the Transaction Code VF11 my friend. VF02 is only to modify an existing document but that modification does not include the cancellation of it.

Helpful?

Saludos!

Ricardo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you could see in document flow?

G. Lakshmipathi