cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have facing an issue for the weight ( gross and net ) for the alternative UOM. I want to know if it is possible to maintain the gross and net weight for the Alternative UOM in the MDG  web page.

Thanks

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which MDG version are you using? Check the "Dimensions" section. It contains a table for alternative unit of measures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Version is EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0. Can you please check where we can do such settings.

Issue is when we enter Gross weight Ex 1,000 and Net Weight Ex 9,00 and Base UPM as KG. As soon we save values changes to 900,000 for the net weight and some time if the gross weight is 1,100 and net weight 1,000 at this point of time . When we save it make gross weight as ZERO ....

Seems issue is with the como (,) used in the unit.

Thanks

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

This sounds more of a problem of user default format. Please check your numbering formats and verify that you used the correct values. A good way to test is to enter numbers without commas or dots and see how it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried all possible ways like

1,000 and 900 this changes to 1,000 and 900,000.

If i have entered the values 1,100 and 1,000 some time system works fine .

And most of the time it changes to Zero and 1,000 or 1.1,00,000 and 1.1,000.

Behavior is very much wired. This happens at the time of the activation of the material.

Regards,

Rohit 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check those fields directly in MM01 and MM02?

Also, do you have any BRF+ rules that might be causing this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Yes it is possible through SAP MDG UI.

it depends upon your data model if you have customized data model then you need to add the field in data model as well as MDG UI application. if you are using standared data model then you need to add the field in UI also you need to do SMT mapping.

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel