cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue: No aut determination of Picking request during delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have created a new shipping point as copy of existing shipping point.

Issue is that for this new shipping point deliveries are created but not the picking request.

I can not find any difference in the set up w/regards to:

Plant

Storage Location

Item Category

Movement type

Delivery Type

FActory calendar

Picking location assigned.

Can somebody please help me out?

Tnx a lot!

BR

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if it is the Automatic picking in the Delivery you need to maintain output type-EK00 in the shipping point and maintain the record in T.code-VP01SHP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

Yes I am aware of this setting in case you need automatic picking.

However, this has also not been configured for the already existing shipping point for which we do not encounter this issue.For clarification my customer does not actually want to print the picking list at all, they are using the invoice for picking.

Could the output language have caused the error?

I have made the language equal to the other shipping point in any case.

So the PR is created once the pick quantity has been entered in the delivery correct?

Any other suggestions?

BR

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

As informed yesterday I changed the language from DE to EN, to match the other shipping points settings in table V_TVST, this did not bring the solution.

Please let me summarize, I am really desparate here:

This is only IM related, Not WM.

Picking lists are not printed for any Shipping Point from this warehouse, this is just a small subsidiary of my customer in Finland.

Issue is not Aut. PGI.

VP01SHP has not been configured for any shipping points, still there we do get the PR except for the new shipping point.

In the deliveries of correct processed shipping points  I do not find any picking output type.

Item category in new shipping is equal to Item category in already existing shipping points, so no need to config here.

There is no picking block active.

PR creation happens once I enter the pick qty in the delivery in VL02N. This is the part that we need to have automated.

Can you please try to help me out?

Tnx & regards,

Chris

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Issue is that for this new shipping point deliveries are created but not the picking request.

Do you mean the Output message for the picking list?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joao,

Tnx for prompt reaction!

I am not sure if this is output related.

When I manually key in the picking quantity in the delivery with VL02N, then the PR is created.

I checked V_TVST settings, they are:

Output Type EK00

Message Language DE -> original shipping point has EN, could this be the root cause?

Number of Messages 1 -> as per original

Send Time 3 -> as per original

Transmission Medium 1 -> as per original

We have not configured VP01SHP for this shipping point, as the original shipping point also is not configured here.

Does this help in finding a solution?

Tnx again!

BR

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.