cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't mark a replay as a correct answer.

0 Kudos

I created a questión on SCN 3 months ago, now I want to mark a reply as a correct answer, but the links "Correct Answer" and "Helpful answer" don't appear in any reply.

How can I mark a reply as correct in this case?

The SCN questión link is http://scn.sap.com/message/14936882#14936882

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am quite sure your discussion status has changed by a moderator. Because you were trying to reach out by email with an user (which is strongly prohibited in SCN).

0 Kudos

Surely it was the problem.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay. I hope you will take care of that in future.

1. Do not ask email id to anyone.

2. Do not share your email id in any post.

3. Do not mail to anyone who is requesting for a email.

4. Press alert moderator immediately when you will see anyone has posted his email id in any discussion/blog/document (Instead of any SAP employee).

0 Kudos

Ok, thank you very much.

Best Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Toni,

You created as discussion. so there  is no options to select helpful or correct answers.

while creating thread we need to choose mark as question then only we will get those options.

In future you can create thread as question. you will get those options to mark as correct/helpful answers. Always need to mark this discussion as a question, then only you can choose those options

By default  it was selected. if you asked any basic or discussed questions then moderator will change question to discussion. Because repeated questions are not allowed.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Thank you, now I know how it works.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have started this as a discussion.

It is not a question thread.

You can't mark any reply as helpful or correct.

Your discussion is showing as

Hence, this symbol shows your discussion is not a question thread. It just a discussion.