cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party Service Desk integration with Solman7.1 Incident Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to integrate Service Now help desk to Solman 7.1 Incident Management.

Basis setup is done. Now when I create Incident in Solman, in 'External Help Desk' assignment block, I think some entry need to come & then we select & click on 'Send to External help desk'.

Currently I dont see any entries in 'External help desk' assignment block.

Am I missing any configuration ? Any pointers, it would be great help.

Also let me know if we have any Configuration document on 3rd Party help desk integration with Solman 7.1

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi P K,

Integration between ServiceNow and SAP Solution Manager is possible using Informatica Cloud. For more info on ServiceNow connector, please visit -http://www.servicenowconnector.com.

For any further query, please reach at info(at)mansasys(dot)com.

Thanks,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Integration of Solution manager with 3rd party IT Provider means a new project altogether. Above links are useful and you can find those from SMP and SDN. If you take up the challenge and if you get good support from 3rd party IT provider then it will be good. It is not a easy ride but if you plan correctly then you may be successful.

If you are successfull in implementing integration with 3rd party, please let us know and if possible you can create a document for reference for others.

Thanks

Sateesh.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos