Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display SO in alternative unit ?

azouz_djelassi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends;

Is it possible to view or display the quantities of the items of a SO according to a known alternative unit. On the alternative unit is well defined for each material. What T-Code can I use ?

Example :

Materials    Qty  Unit

M-01            10    ST

M-02          120    PQ

M-03            20    BOX

Display in alternative unit BOX

M-01             1  BOX

M-02             6  BOX

M-03           20  BOX 

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Where do you want to display this? In sale order we can view in Sales ! tab at line item level. We can view unit of measure conversion there. Have you maintained conversions in material master additional data?

Thank$

azouz_djelassi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM;

Thinks for your reply;

Yes, I've seen it. And all of our units are known and sets. The objective is that the logistics team wants to display the SO as a unit given to early preparedness. See line by line is detrimental especially if the number of position is therefore.

B.R.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In that case you can make a report in SQVI by taking unit of measure from sale order and from material master. Logistics guys can execute that report and can view unit of measures the way they want. Take complete requirement from logistics guys that what information they want to see. Based on that you can make report in SQVI if you are familiar with how SAP query reports works.

Thank$

azouz_djelassi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Good idea, I'll see it in detail. However I wanted to know if there are standard something similar.  Thanks for your help.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can view only sales unit of measure and its quantity in sales report VA05. For base unit of measure you can view only UOM not conversian factor or quantity. For that SQVI or SQ01, SQ02 is best option. Using SAP query reports is recommended and there is no risk in it. SQVI has limited options and if you want to put some formula or your own logic you need to use SQ01, SQ02, SQ03.

Thank$