cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record not fetching -with multiple access-price group combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i need to fetch the condition record based on the price group maintained in the overview screen

I have two accesses

1. customer/material 1.5 INR

2. customer /material/price group 1.3 INR

this is a surcharge condition type , exclusive indicator is set,from to is removed in the pricing procedure

i need to bring the second record has to be fetch in  during sales order processing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pratheep

As per my understanding ...You have created 2 condition records

Now you want second Condition record only Should be APPLIED in the sales order .. Right

so go to VK12 First one give exclusive check box

Then system will pick next one automatically

Comments welcome ....sir

Thanks a lot 

Former Member
0 Kudos

the requirement was

there are always two condition records all the time.when the price group is manually given in the transaction data, system should pick up the second record. in normal scenario , it should go with first record.

I have done through changing the sequence of access sequence

Issue Resolved

Thanks team

Regards,

Pratheep

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pratheep

First of all thanks a lot For Giving update here , nice

By the by Just Give me more explanation how you solved and after That just click on Correct answer on your post because it will show issue is closed .

Thanks a lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep,

From your above post, i could infer that you want the system to fetch only the second condition record while creating a sales order.

Please check whether you have maintained the "Exclusive" indicator in the access sequence (T.Code: V/07)

Regards,

Sharan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the issue with this? I couldn't understand your requirement. Are you saying that system is fetching two records and you want it to fetch one record? Please elaborate with some explanation.

Check in your access sequence have you marked field Exclussive or not?

Thank$