cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to JDBC async

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one client specific requirement, My scenario is  RFC to JDBC async.

Is it possible to know the successfully posting status in async scenario in JDBC side?

Like, from RFC they send details of 10 employee details in one go. And try to insert in DB table . 9th row is not successfully posted in DB.

Is there any way to know the successful posting report ? or can we set ECC  and DB table in sync possession. or anyway to read the log (successful or not) from ECC after posting over DB table through PI??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are u inserting records directly in a table or using SP?

I would suggest you to use SP and allow DB to handle trasaction, so in case there is any error while inserting records SP will catch the same (using try/catch) and update some status table.

Eventually,either using DB mailer services u can get a report of the records which are sucessfully posted (i would suggest take a log of the failed records) or if u want to use PI then query that status table directly and update the same in ECC.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using PI...Please give me the table name.are you talking about manual interference ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do u mean by table name?

I am suggesting to use use SP and while inserting records in a table update some custom status table (with the status of each record) and then using PI query that custom table directly.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava