cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL is pointing to wrong port number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed Solution Manager 7.1 SP4 successfully and now in middle post processing in System Preparation phase in solman_setup. In System Preparation phase at 6th step i.e., Prepare Landscape  step at Connect Diagnostic Agent tab when i click on Get Agents it's giving an error. Also in that same phase when click on Agent Candidate Administration which is opening one more screen with port 8000 which is not working but if i change the port to 50000 then it's working i.e., asking for the logon details.

So my question is how to change that port from 8000 to 50000 so that if i click Agent Candidate Administration by default the URL should open with 50000 port number.

Screen shots for the same is attached here which gives an clear idea about my issue.

Regards,

SURYA.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SMICM run Goto->HTTP Server->Display Data and attach result to message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Please find the below result for the steps u mentioned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Application Server State                                                                                                               |

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|                                                                                                                                        |

|HTTP Application Server Handler                                                                                                         |

|-------------------------------                                                                                                         |

|                                                                                                                                        |

|ABAP Server operational          = TRUE                                                                                                 |

|J2EE Server configured           = TRUE                                                                                                 |

|J2EE HTTP port                   = 50000                                                                                                |

|J2EE HTTPS port                  = 50001                                                                                                |

|J2EE Server operational          = TRUE                                                                                                 |

|Default root access handler      = ABAP                                                                                                 |

|URL Prefix Table loaded          = FALSE                                                                                                |

Regards,

SURYA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the value of system/type parameter. It must be DS. If required add it to DEFAULT.PFL profile. After that restart ICM service and try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Parameter system/type is added and restarted the instance but still the same issue. From SAP Note   1752309 - Web service invocation problem caused by Unsupported xstream found ("HTTP Code 404 : Not ...

I got to know that the in the result of SMICM-->goto-->HTTP Server-->Display Data. The Default root access handler=j2ee should be there. But in my case it is displaying as Default root access handler=ABAP as shown below

Is there any way to change that default root access handler from ABAP to J2EE which will solve my issue.

| Application Server State                                                                                                               |

|HTTP Application Server Handler                                                                                                         |

|-------------------------------                                                                                                         |

|ABAP Server operational          = TRUE                                                                                                 |

|J2EE Server configured           = TRUE                                                                                                 |

|J2EE HTTP port                   = 50000                                                                                                |

|J2EE HTTPS port                  = 50001                                                                                                |

|J2EE Server operational          = TRUE                                                                                                 |

|Default root access handler      = ABAP                                                                                                 |

|URL Prefix Table loaded          = FALSE                                                                                                |

Regards,

SURYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you attach dev_icm log file?

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Can you goto SMICM and then on goto tab, then to parameters.

there you can change the value to abap,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have checked dev_icm log file. There was some issue with the host file and i corrected that now it's fine.

Regards,

SURYA.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Did you see the URL, how would ICM decide which request is for ABAP and which is for JAVA.

This is a webdynpro, port is correct.

By changing ABAP to JAVA port, java is trying to 1st authenticate you.

For this, you can goto SICF and activate the service.

Divyanshu

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, try with port 8100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu,

Can you tell me which service i need to activate in SICF.

Regards,

SURYA.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

This is 404, can your share what Roman has asked ?

Divyanshu

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, system/type=DS is required.