cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct integration between TM & CRM

0 Kudos

Dear all

as you all know, with TM9.1, we can integrate CRM & TM for a typical LSP scenario in the early sales cycle ( Lead --> Opportunity --> Quotation --> Contract process). I could not find a configuration guide or an RDS package that provides the detail of this scenario end-to-end. Apart from SAP Application Help document or TM9.1 Innovations presentation, is there any other document that describes this process in good detail?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

d019838
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked with the person who covers the scenario and process guides. CRM-TM integration is not covered in any of the current ones. There is no plan at present on the next coverage. Guides are updated or new ones come with the next TM release. So nothing in the pipeline for the near future.

Best wishes,

Natalie

0 Kudos

Thanks Nitesh & Natalie.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

d019838
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a configuration guide for TM-CRM integration. You need to go to the SAP Support Portal where all the solution manager content > configuration guides > are stored for TM.

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000764028&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&

You can then find the guide under "Integration Guides".

0 Kudos

Hi Natalie

thanks for your quick response.

Actually, I am looking for a scenario configuration guide, something similar to what we have for "International Inbound Logistics" or "Outsourced Transportation", that has TM-CRM integration as a business requirement.

The configuration guide that you suggested has details on technical integration of TM & CRM. What I am looking for is some guidance on what is the business process steps that use an integrated TM - CRM environment.

Also, in the "Process Descriptions" section too, I couldn't find a process that talks about any steps in CRM which lead to creation of a TM contract / Forwarding agreement.

Is there any plan to add something there?

Thanks & Regards

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sangeeth,

I have an overview of how CRM-TM integration will work.

Hope it helps.

Process Steps:

CRM system:

1. Service Product Catalogues created in TM are distributed to CRM system as Product Master.

2. Once the Services are available in CRM system, Sales person can specify the services which should be included in the opportunity. We use the function Create Follow-up to reach Step 3.

TM system:

3. In TM system Forwarding Agreement Quotation is created from the opportunity, the Service Products, customer and organizational information will be included automatically in FAQ. You can send this document to customer.

4. As soon as FAQ  is confirmed, FWA will  be created in TM system.

Service Product catalogs can be downloaded in CRM system from TM system using R3AS.

Thanks and Regards

Nitesh Saluja