cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good afternoon - I am evaluating the SAP Lumina - Can't share report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

I have just started our eval of the SAP Lumina and for the most part the process has gone well.  However I can't seem to get a story to be shared.

Is there any documentation that walks the process step by step?  For example I have loaded and prepared the data.  Composed the data. Created two visualizations.  Now I want to share.  What has to happen next?  I have saved the data both locally and to the SAP Lumina cloud.  When I select "Share" from the top toolbar I don't see any options to share it.

I apologize for this very basic question.

Any help/direction/guidance is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Jim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Have you created a story under the "Compose" tab with the two visualizations that you made?

If not, you will need to do that first if you want to publish/share them on SAP Lumira Cloud, Server or SAP BI. Otherwise, all you will end up sharing by default is the dataset on the left hand side in the "Share" tab.

-----

1. Once you have a story created, make sure you have clicked on it, so that it shows a blue border.

2. Different share options will appear above, and you can choose where you would like to publish the story.

(See below.)

You can change whether you would like it to be public or private from within SAP Lumira Cloud afterwards.

Regards,

Khuram

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the below screenshots for more details.

After adding a page in the story and then going to share will enable the options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

He is right.

This happens when you will not add any page in the Compose and trying to share the story.

Please add a visualization and then go on to the sharing tab it will start giving you the options.

former_member194780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Select the Story and then check if your able to see the share option.. If I am not wrong.. if you want to share the stories on Cloud you will have to choose "Download from HANA" option while creating/preparing your visualizations.

With "Connect to HANA System" I could not find the share to Lumira Cloud option in earlier release, not sure if its been added now.

Regards

Avinash Raju

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are also free tutorials at

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jim - are you using Lumira Desktop or Lumira Cloud?

Did you select the story - then the buttons to share should appear