Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC AC v10 ARA ABAP Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

Is there one single table that has the entire ARA Risk table contents, or is spread over several tables? I have found the individual tables, such as Risk Info, Function info, Function details, but I am looking for one table lookup, instead of downloading several and then combining into one manually. I know that I can use NWBC reporting to do it, but sometimes our development system cannot handle large table requests. We cannot increase our server size for the development system and already use "parallel processing".

Any ideas?

-john

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

John,

I think such table is not available which has all the violation details. It is spread across the different tables.

Secondly, why dont you think of using Offline analysis? Below posts may help you.

Regards,

Faisal

1 REPLY 1

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

John,

I think such table is not available which has all the violation details. It is spread across the different tables.

Secondly, why dont you think of using Offline analysis? Below posts may help you.

Regards,

Faisal