cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Documents via BDS Work Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the following problem as if I send for example an Image(JPG) to my sap system as Work Order header level attachments, it will be saved on the sap system as a BDS document. The uploaded image can be viewed in the sap system without any problems. If the user later on requests the image in a push request the document will be send as a folder called “imagename.jpg.image" with a file inside without any file type ending called: jpeg.

The error message on the iPad is: "Page error", because iOS can't open such a document

I extracted the document called "jpeg" with iExplorer from the iPad and renamed it to "something.jpeg", after that it was possible to view the requested image.

I use WorkManager 6.0 with Agentry v6.1.4.304

If I attach existing Work Orders on header level via GOS directly with transaction IW32 it works perfectly fine and can be viewed by the user on the iPad without any trouble. I tested it with pdf, jpg and txt files.

Thanks and regards,

Thomas

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Did you ever get a resolution on this? I think we mat be experiencing something similar.

Regards

Marty

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Marty,

Please create a Discussion marked as a Question this way you can mark it correct when answered.  Not only will others benefit from your solution once it is found, but you will have more folks looking to provide a solution when your issue has the greater visibility of a Discussion.  Also suggest that you visit the Getting Started link at the top right of each SCN page for help with creating a good Discussion.

--Bill