cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 SOAP Wsdl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to design SOAP to ABAP proxy synchronous scenario. We are on PI7.31 Single stack.

Client has given us a WSDL based on which PI ESR objects are created. As per process, we have to generate WSDL and give it to client to call our ABAP Proxy.

In my case client is not expecting PI WSDL. Instead he just wants to change ONLY the soap url to my PI system in the already shared WSDL with no other changes being at the client side.

Please let me know if this is possible. If possible kindly throw some light on this.

Appreciate your response in advance.

Thanks

Sudha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes this is possible and you have already done. When you use the customer provided WSDL, make sure that, your outbound service interface name is same as the Web service name provided in the WSDL and use the message types provided in the WSDL in your outbound service interface.

After that, when you export the WSDL from ID for this sender agreement, it is going to be the same as the initial WSDL with the new PI end point.

Regards,

VJ

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding you need to provide soap address to the client . which is required to configure end point  to PI system. You can get the soap address through below steps.

Just finish your ID configuration and open sender aggrement then click on

sender agreement --> display WSDL

At the buttom of that displayed wsdl you will find "soap:address" just copy that complete address and pass it to client.

Regards,

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Your scenario is:

Third Party System -> (SOAP Sender) -> PI -> (SOAP XI) -> ABAP Proxy?

If so, just try it. Create PI configuration, give link (endpoint url) to client and see what happens..