cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repricing certain pricing conditions from reference invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am having a problem configuring condition repricing applied only to a few conditions.

Requirement as follows:

- Return goods order must be created with identical pricing to outgoing invoice

- 2 conditions must be repriced using the current condition value

Currently the copy control for the items is set to G: Copy all conditions, reprice taxes (actual text in English may be not be the exact same)

Ideally we would like to create our pricing rule based on SAP note 24832, however this did not work.

I have tried setting copy control to H (reprice freight charges) and set my conditions to freight, however this does not work either. The result of this setting was:

- condition is copied from invoice identically

- current condition price is determined

This results in the condition duplicated, which is very weird, however this may be the result of a system specific problem.

If anyone has experience in this, please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If I rephrase your requirement in easy words you want to redetermine a specific condition's value but want to copy all other pricing conditions unchanged from invoice. If this is the case then you can't do it in standard. You need to write your code in pricing prepare userexit in MV45AFZZ. If this is not what you are looking for then give some scenario or example.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that is my requirement in simple terms.

According to note 24832, when using pricing type H during copying, it should redetermine conditions like this (from the note):

• 'H' (Redetermine freight conditions):

The following condition types are redetermined:

• Condition type KNTYP = 'B' (Delivery costs)
    • Condition type KNTYP = 'F' (Freight conditions)
    • Condition type KNTYP = 'L' (Always new when copying)

What happens is that my condition type is copied from the original at original value and also added again with the new (correct value). It duplicates the pricing condition which should not happen.

Is this a bug in standard?

Answers (0)