cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP91-Debit memo request -selling price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

the client requirement is to bill the his customer based on the equipment and manpower utilized

Now i have created a contract - has assigned the DIP profile in item category and the WBS element is attached in contract item level

based on the utilization/confirmation the DMR is created in DP91, there it is fetching only the cost which was maintained in KP26 and it is capturing thorough EK01 condition type. this subsequently copying to billing

I need to bill the customer with selling price, not the cost

in pricing procedure

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep,

In the Pricing Procedure, you have to add selling price condition type as PR00 ( in standard)

for example, if

10 - EK00

50 -PR00    10 , enter the step 10 against your condition type PR00

now based on the condition type properties, either you can manually enter or automatically determine the price which is selling price and can be carried to billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check my pricing procedure

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep,

you forgot to upload pricing procedure screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep,

PR00 exists in your pricing procedure, if it is not flowing into your debit memo, then check whether you have maintained condition record for that, go to pricing Analysis and check the status of PR00 that why the value has not flown into debit memo.

Regards,

Vairavan.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep,

I can see PR00 existing in your pricing procedure, Just maintain condition records for PR00 to populate in Debit Memo request

it will fulfill your requirement

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks santhosh

Can you please explain about the use/purpose of EK01 in Debit memo request, are we going to post the cost in revenue GL.

I just made the pricing procedure by using on RRB document blindly

Could you please give some lights

Regards,

Pratheep

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep,

EK01 is a calculated cost populating from the actual cost value of WBS element.

if any sales order( Debit memo) created with Account assignment object as either service order or WBS element, system will not fetch VPRS ( as actual cost will include material +activity cost). so EK01 will be base for calculating the Pricing of your sales order ( sales price)

EK01 will hit to Profitability segment and Controlling

hope it is clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your explanation santhosh

In normal sales VPRS is the cost price of matrial

Here RRB  EK01 is the cost of the activity/service , am i right santhosh?

one more thing, for working hours of manpower, in condition record per hour rate is maintained,

can i push only the quantity/working hours from Project systems?

example:

per hour rate is 15 USD in VK11 maintained

From WBS 10 hours is coming to DMR, so system will calculate automatically 150 USD in DMR

is it possible ? If yes ,  where is the configuration?

please help me to solve my issue

Regards,

pratheep

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep,

Yes, In V/06 for your Pricing condition type PR00 maintain calculation type as C ( quantity)

so in VK11 you can maintain for each quantity 10$ so for 15 quantity system will calculate it as 150 base on VK11 condition records

thanks

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateep,

Have you added Pricing Condition type in your pricing procedure for Debit Memo, can you share the conditions and its condition class in your Debit Memo Pricing Procedure.

EK01 is cost. if you maintain pricing condition, then your selling price will flow to debit memo.

Regards,

Vairavan.