cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the Flat file generated after Content Conversion, In NFS AL11 Directries Not able to See complete file

0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is Proxy to File  scenario.

I used content conversion for generating flatfile in receiver side.

In FCC i used fieldFixed Lengths, The flatfile is generated. I gave the Target Directory as AL11 directory(NFS).

In my scenario length of Header is 622 characters.

But am getting the file Upto 512 characters. After That I am not getting any fields in the Header, Remaining fields are cut.

Same I checked with SFTP server with same Content Conversion.It is working good  and I am getting complete Header with 622 characters.

Can you please suggest what should I do to get the 622 character in NFS, It is accepting only 512 characters in NFS.

Reagrds,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I downloaded the file from AL11 directories to my local desktop. Still there are only 512 characters. I opened the File in AL11 directories also There are only 512 characters. In any way it is showing 512 characters in NFS.

I want to see the complete Header with 622 characters in NFS for this am I need to add any thing.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Satish

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

Satish,

In addition to Amit,

AL11 transaction is used to display all the SAP Directories.When you double click on a directory, you will able to see all the files in the directories. But you can not view the complete content of the file from AL11 as there are some restrcitions in it. Even if you download the file from AL11 itself, the actual file won't be downloaded and you will see the file name along with the path inside the downloaded file as same as you can see it in Al11. So if you need the complete and actual file, you need to download the file from the OS level. You can take help from your basis team to download the file.

Thanks,

A.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>But am getting the file Upto 512 characters. After That I am not getting any fields in the Header, Remaining fields are cut.

By default u can view only 512 columns in a file under AL11 directory, but don't worry the target application or program will read complete record i.e.entire column data.

So if u want to view complete file then u can download the same and cross verify ur data.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava