cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check which RFC called through PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I deployed a scenario XML --> RFC in PI and it's working properly. In earlier, I was using JCO for connect SAP with Java. Now I am confuse to distinguish between JCO calls and PI calls in tcode ST03. In both case , My FM's are showing in RFC profile.  Now I want which FM's are called through PI and which are called the JCO.

is there any way to distinguish PI and RFC calls? I am using dual stack PI system. I configured SLD in this dual system and access my ECC system through receiver channel means in whole configuration of PI, I never used my ECC system name or IP expect receiver channel. In Receiver channel, I  used business system of PI but in Target tab I given information of my ECC system.

am I doing wrong? Please suggest or If I am right then how to get FM's which call through PI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kuldeep,

The only way that i know to read  externally the objects stored in the ESR is using SimpleQuery.

Check this wiki: Access SAP PI objects simply with SimpleQuery - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

My PI scenario is working properly and I am accessing it through JAVA system. When I check in ST03 , I found that the FM I have already executed through PI from JAVA System shown under RFC profile.

Also if I execute the same FM through JCO jar from JAVA system then also the same shown under RFC profile in TCode ST03.My question is that how can I check the how may calls of the FM called from SAP PI and how many calls called from JCO jar?

for example lets FM is ZTEST_FM. When I run this FM through JCO jar from JAVA system then under RFC profile it shows 1 calls. Also when I run the same through PI system then in RFC profile, total calls increased by 1 ie. now total calls will be 2.

Now I want to know from which TCode or program I can count total calls coming from PI or JCO i.e it showing me 1 call using PI and 1 call using JCO jar .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click on the 'where used' button in communication channel, it will show you which receiver agreements are assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for reply, But I want to know how can I check that a FM call through PI or through JCO from a non SAP system?