cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N-Step Badi logic..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am not understand the requirement.. can you please give an overview how to n-step workflow needs act..

I have created a sc with value of 2500$. based on the below approver level how many approvers needs to receive the workitem?

Approvers A.Limit

approver A 1000$

approver B 2000$

approver C 3000$

approver D 4000$

approver E 5000$.

I said only approver A and approver B will receive the workitem but my friend said approver A approver B and approver C as well..

Can you please tell me which one is correct.. If my friend said is correct how to bulid the logic in the badi.. The approver and values are coming from custom table..

Thanks,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>Are you using Item Level Workflow or SC Approval Workflow ?</b></u>

<b>SC Approval Workflow</b>

<u>Incase you are taking SC Approval workflow, then in that case Only Approver C will be visible in Approval Preview and should be responsible for Approving the Shopping cart as a whole in one go. (Since he can approve upto 3000 $, which is less than SC total value - 2500$)

Therefore, in this cae, Approver A nd B will not come into picture, since there approving limit is less than 2500 $.</u>

----

<b>In Item Level Workflow</b>

<u>Each SC Line item value will be compared with the Approver limit (Based on Product / Material Group and/or Item Purchasing Grp combination and based on this the Approvers will be decided).</u>

See this OSS note to know more about Item Level Workflow

<b>Note 731637 - Consulting: How can the item-based approval be used?</b>

Hope this will help.

Let me know incase you face any issues in Coding of N-Level Approver BADI.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

Are you sure only C will be the approver , A & B wn't in the picture?

Thanks

john.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes sure, incase you are using Shopping cart level Approval Workflow.

Regards

- Atul