Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts

I need some help reg. deliveries appearng in VF04

Delivery documents which are appearing has below details

" in item category -> billing relevance is 'D' ( relevant for PRO FORMA)

in VBUK table these deliveries has billing status FKSTK as 'BLANK' ( not relevant)

these deliveris exists in table ' VKDFS'

Now business requirement is that they donot want to create PRO FORMA invoices for these deliveries and these should be removed from VF04 also

Please let me know how in SAP we can achieve above

Thanks

Tarunveer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rajeshchalke
Explorer
0 Kudos

In any case standard SAP solution gives you the proforma in VF04.

One Option is use exclude

Second Option is create copy of VF04 and exclude with the help of ABAper

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the goods issue status of the delivery is not 'A' or 'B'.  Only if goods issue status is 'C' or blank the delivery is written in VKDFS.   So to remove the existing DAs, you need to execute VL_Complete as already suggested.  Once this activity is over, you need to change the Billing Relevance as blank for that item category

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

In VBUK, total goods movement status is 'C'. Now actually business creates PROFORMA invoices sometimes when required. Hence I cannot change relevance to BLANK in item category

Now problem here is that where business not want to create PROFORMA invoices, we donot need to show them in VF04

I think values coming in VF04 is as per SAP logic

Now we need to restrict the entries in VF04. Is there a way possible by means of enhacement something in VF04 or else so that where business not create proforma those entries not shown in VF04

Kindlt support

Tarunveer

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 where business not want to create PROFORMA invoices, we donot need to show them in VF04

Already suggestion is given to execute VL_Complete

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VBUK, total goods movement status is 'C'. Now actually business creates PROFORMA invoices sometimes when required. Hence I cannot change relevance to BLANK in item category

Now problem here is that where business not want to create PROFORMA invoices, we donot need to show them in VF04

I think values coming in VF04 is as per SAP logic

Now we need to restrict the entries in VF04. Is there a way possible by means of enhacement something in VF04 or else so that where business not create proforma those entries not shown in VF04

Kindlt support

Tarunveer

Have you checked this in your system??

An item category which is having Billing relevance as D--will not be visible in VF04 or in VKDFS table--please check properly again.Here Goods movement status will not make much difference.

Please update...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

I run the report VL_COMPLETE but message is no delivery selected

I am giving delivery number and creattion date in selection screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have checked it again. billing relevance is D even then its appearing in VF04

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear phani

D-Relevent for performa Invoice

But i dont why It wont come to VF04

It will come

D--will not be visible in VF04

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you need to check--this delivery is having the other item categories which are having billing relevance.

Note: If you are having Only one item with billing relevance as D--then it will not be visible in VF04/VKDFS table..

Pl Update...

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

Please check any other item categories-- having billing relevance in your document.

Note: If you are having Only one item with billing relevance as D--then it will not be visible in VF04/VKDFS table

Phanikumar

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Phani ,

Thank you so much for giving information ..

I Am bit confused , actually i have worked on this  i mean i have removed Billing due list From VF04 but you are telling

If you are having Only one item with billing relevance as D--then it will not be visible in VF04

if you dont mind phani please could you explain

Thanks a lot dear

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

As you are aware system will not considers Proforma--as Billing Document technically.

If you see the coding in VF04--System will captures the Billing Document categories like

M,N,O,P Etc...into VF04-- But not U-Proforma invoice.

We need to know the exact meaning of Proforma here: this is just a dummy document which doesn't carries any value (only to show to the local authorities)...

Hope this helps.

Still if you want to check--take a copy of TAN (Ex.ZTAN)and change its billing relevance to D(from A)--do the cycle upto Delivery--then check VKDFS table/VF04--update me.

Again this time---take a copy of TAN (Ex.TAN1)and Dont change its billing relevance (from A)--do the cycle upto Delivery--then check VKDFS table/VF04--update me.

Hope this helps.

Phanikumar

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tarunveer

This is discussed  so many times

VL_COMPLETE  T.code use And remove from here now you cant find 

Please check this link

If i misunderstood Your query please tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

in my system I run this T CODE and it didnot help as in output I got only those documents where VBUK status for billing is 'A' . in my case VBUK this is BLANK

Tarunveer

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try it with variants. Check SAP Note 23154 - VF04 SAPMV60S: Tuning > Checklist + Notes for further info. Look for more information in SCN with the strings suggested in this note.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the note but is no help for me.