Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error info... 00 671 on VA01 due to change to Info Structure

bernardo_lee
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deleted the characteristic MCVBEP-VRKME from an info structure

named S657. After generating the table and updating rules, I went to mc8o to regenerate the planning programs and screens. The planning screens work fine but when I try to create an order I get the following error:

Transaction.. VA01

Error info... 00 671: ABAP/4 processor: SYNTAX_ERROR

and the order is not saved.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bernardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The deletion of characteristic from info structure affected the one of the user exit codes. So it is has an impact on program behind VA01. You can nail down the problem by debugging the SAP program for VA01 (SAPMV45A) or checking from where error message is triggered or do a where used list for VRKME field in programs.

So it you are not familiar with debugging, seek the help of ABAP team.

Regards

Anil

bernardo_lee
Explorer
0 Kudos

Anil,

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried looking for references to VRKME but couldn't find any, I think those were removed when I executed mc8o and reset the time stamp of the planning programs and screens. Then I tried debugging but couldn't find the error because it lets me go through the whole transaction to the point where I can click the SAVE button. Then, I try to go to another transaction and suddenly a window pops up with the error message.

I will keep on researching.

Bernardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can again add the chanrecteristic MCVBEP-VRKME and regenerate the info structure .so that this dump will not be triggered.

reward if helps !!!!!

bernardo_lee
Explorer
0 Kudos

Mukund, I need MCVBEP-VRKME out of my info structure so putting it back again is not an option. Thanks for your response anyway.