cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validity of certificate from list with PSE type >SSL. Client (Standard)< ends in 3 days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When a SSL Certificate is about to expire all user get an warning when the log on to the system.

I know this error will stop after inserting a new certificate with in strust.

I would like to disable this warning for all users , do you know how to do that ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vioar,

The easy way to stop the alerts is, of course, to update the certificate.  In this case, since it's for your server's client certificate, which in many scenarios isn't even used, you can probably get away with simply updating it on the spot with a new self-signed certificate with a new expiration date many years in the future.

However, if you really want to disable the alerting system, go into SE38 and run report SSF_ALERT_CERTEXPIRE and click the button Lock AutoABAP.  Also click the Information button in the report to read the documentation on the function.

Regards,

Matt

former_member223578
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

We are also facing the similar issue, so we have disabled the alerting system as per your suggestion.

But still we are facing the same issue.

Can you please let us know how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Krishna.m

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If replacing the certificate or disabling the "autoabap" function in SSF_ALERT_CERTEXPIRE didn't work, then something else may be going on. You'll need to provide some more details about your setup and the messages involved, and what you've done exactly. I would suggest you start a new discussion thread (and probably in the NetWeaver Administrator space, instead of SAP on Microsoft Windows, as this isn't really a Windows-specific issue). Reference this thread to show that you searched and tried this, and provide as much detail as you can.

Cheers,

Matt

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos