cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Rebates for Old Sales orders created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

How to activate rebate agreement or rebate condition records to old sales orders which has been created at past ?

let me take an example and explain:

1. Total sales cycle is created (Sales Order, Delivery & Billing with Accounting document) is created on 06.06.2014 and rebate agreement is created on 26.06.2014.

Now my client is asking to link the rebate agreement which is created on 26.06.2014 to the Sales Cycle which is created and completed on 06.06.2014.

Balajia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Balajia

The rebate process supports retroactive processing.
If you have activeate the new rebate procedure (via S136) you can run VBOF and as long as the
validity of the agreement and the agreement conditions cover this document created before the agreement the rebate condition will be inserted in the billing document and posted to FI.

If you do not have the new rebate procedure activated it is not possible to update the old document
but if it falls within the validity of the agreement it wil be included in the final settlement of the agreement carried out via VBOX.

Notes 75778 and 105681 in addition to 410579 should help you clarify the issue.

Hope it helps

Kind regards

brian 

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create the agreement and try to do the redetermination of conditon in the copy control to billind document.

See SAP Note 410579 - FAQ: Rebate processing, for further information (and related notes)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo